Let’s talk about quick and easy patriotic decorations today! Independence day is a fun holiday, and a great time to show your patriotic spirit. All you need is some red, white, blue and a little creativity. I’ve gathered some fun and easy patriotic tablescape decor for your fourth of July celebration to help add that patriotic touch.
The best part about this decor is it’s inexpensive.
- Table Cover: I used a red table cover I purchased from my local party store. But you can use red or blue gingham and it’ll give your table a fun shabby chic look!
2. Plates: I saw these silver star shaped paper plates at the local party store and I had to purchase them. They had them in red and blue but the silver seemed to pop more on the table.
I also plan on serving an all American burger at my fourth of July party so I found these blue food baskets to serve them in. You can purchase them from the dollar store or amazon.
3. Table Accents: American flags and shimmery blue star banner adorned the table for that extra patriotic touch. Both purchased from the dollar store.
4. Mason Jars: I’m obsessed with these mason jars I found from Amazon and plan on using it for every patriotic holiday.
5. Floral Arrangement: I purchased red and white daisies from Trader Joe’s. I initially planned on going to the Flower Mart to purchase blue hydrangeas but I had was tight with time.
5. Pinwheels: I love pinwheels and when I saw these at the dollar store I had to add them to my decor. Kids love this added touch too!
I hope you find some fun patriotic inspiration to add to your Fourth of July Decor! And remember…
Sandra Thomasian, MD