Watermelon feta bites are the easiest appetizers and perfect for your next summer soiree.
To make this recipe you need a juicy and ripe watermelon. If you don’t know how to pick the perfect watermelon see this post on How To Pick the Perfect Watermelon.
- One mini watermelon cubed into bite sized pieces
- 4 oz of feta cheese in a block
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze from Trader Joe’s for drizzling
- Cube the watermelon
- Cube the feta block to similar width as watermelon
- To assemble, stack the feta and watermelon with a torn basil leave in between. Using a skewer stick, skewer the ingredients.
- Drizzle with your own home made balsamic glaze or ready made from Trader Joe’s
Enjoy and Stay Dainty,
Sandra Thomasian, MD