Anyone who knows me, knows I how much I adore the Fall season. The pumpkins, cinnamon spices, and changing of the leaves makes for a magical season. But with Fall comes dry windy weather and the need for more moisture in your skin care routine. I’m also sharing some of my favorite Fall makeup that I’m currently obsessing over.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter : This cream is so luscious, luxurious and decadent smelling. It keeps your skin so hydrated, I put it on immediately after a shower and it leaves your skin feeling so soft. And it’s at the right price point.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick: I cannot tell you how OBSESSED I’ve become with this makeup line. I absolutely love their liquid matte lipsticks. For the fall, I love “Trophy Wife” color on me with the “Vixen” lip liner. This liquid lipstick stays on all day and it doesn’t dry out your lips like the other matte lipsticks out there. I can’t recommend this product enough.
- Still Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner : This eyeliner makes applying a perfect line on your eye so easy and it doesn’t smudge. So easy to use.
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara: Love this new makeup line’s mascara. It doesn’t crust over. It’s creamy and gives lots of volume and length.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream: I apply this over my face before bed and I wake up with the softest skin. It’s the best feeling.
- Clarisonic: After 10 years I can honestly say I still own the same Clarisonic and it works just as good. I use it 2-3 times per week to help exfoliate and deep clean my face.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: I use this alone and with my Clarisonic. It’s so mild and nonirritating .
- O.P.I. in My Very First Knockwurst: I love neutral shades and this color is perfect for the office and at night.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen: I’ve been using this for years. It’s not too heavy and it protects my skin enough from sun damage. And it’s only $11.
- Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner : This bottle is filled with miracles. Your instantly looks and feels shinier, smoother and healthier.
That’s all for today! What are some of your favorite Fall beauty buys? Comment below!